Weston Youth Services
Sitter Safety Course 2022-2023
For 6th, 7th and 8th Graders!
Registration begins on Monday, August 29th at 10:01 a.m.
Session I: Wednesday, September 14th - October 19th (no class October 5th)
Session II : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 - February 1, 2023
Session III: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 - March 29th
Session IV: Monday, April 24th - May 22nd
Online registration and payment using Visa or Mastercard is due at time of registration.
# of Participants Per Session:
Each session is limited to 12 participants. First come-first serve...so please register early! You may register for any of the sessions listed below.
Class runs from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Please pick up your child promptly in the front of WMS at 3:45 p.m.
$ 110.00 (includes all course materials, final exam, and guest speakers). Financial Aid is available; please contact Allison Lisbon, Director of Social Services, at 203-222-2663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. if you would like to inquire about assistance.
Weston Middle School, Room # F-5
Adria Belport -Weston EMT and Julia Braden -Weston EMT
Once a class begins, we cannot issue refunds or credits. If you cancel before the start date of the program, you will receive a credit, less a $ 25.00 processing and administrative fee.
If a student is dismissed for disciplinary reasons or withdraws from the school or program, the student forfeits the entire program fee.
We will be offering several sessions that you can choose from during the 2022-2023 school year:
- Session I: Wednesday, September 14th - October 19th (no class October 5th)
- Session II : Wednesday, January 4, 2023 - February 1, 2023
- Session III: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 - March 29th
- Session IV: Monday, April 24th - May 22nd
You may register for any of the sessions!
Each course will cover the following:
• American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid Certification along with Hands Only CPR
• Infant and Toddler Child Care
• Emergency Situations, including a visit from the Weston Police Department
• Child Development and Behavior
There are three requirements to pass the Sitter Safety Course in order to receive a certificate:
1. Completion of attendance at all 5 sessions (unless parents notify course instructor)
2. Completion of a written final exam.
3. Supervised baby-sitting In-Service Project with the return of completed questionnaires.
If you have any questions, please contact Charlene Monn, Program Coordinator, Weston Youth Services, at
203-222-2586 or email: